Saturday, June 04, 2005

the holidays have just begun...!!

my exams are over and the holidays have just started... The two months holidays seems to be too long this time as i dont have much work to do. training is one of the options for passing the time, sitting in an air conditioned room with internet(along with yahoo messenger..!!) and telephone at your service all the time.bt i am not doing any training and having a tough time at home. sleeping at 11 and waking at 10 in the morning seems fine but after 10,i have only TV and food as my partners. my eldest brother is leaving for iim ahmedabad and the elder one for bangalore for his job(Yeah..!! i will now have some good cash to spend at my disposal.)this month leaving me alone at home. adding to my sorrows, mummy has gone out of station. now, i have to take care of my meal time myself in addition of taking care of the house. mummy,wapas aa jao..!! i am not in the mood to study anything also. abhi to exams khatam hue hai... there is not even a single good hindi movie releasing this month. with no electricity, i cant even watch z cinema and set max-the only options for movies on tv. ye chuttiyan kab khatam hogi...!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter