Thursday, March 11, 2010

Saade satti..!!!

So one more year starts with a bad note....this has been continuing for quite some time now and seems have relegated to it. The previous year ends on a very good inspiring note to be washed away by the new year.But I have even stopped losing heart over it now,infact have given lots of gyan to people having similar results. The cat results will not dampen my spirits this time,I have told myself.

This year,it seems,has brought added misery to me.For there are many reasons to get depressed-health issues, not getting the desired recognition for putting the hard work or say ignored,issues on relationship front and many others.Infact, ma had warned me about it last year. She had talked to the panditji who told her that mera bura waqt shuru hone wala hai...mere upar shani ki chaya hai(the word shani can scare the shit out of anyone)...something called saade satti(Before that I had heard only of satte pe satta!!)..and ye to sabhi jaante hai ki jispar shani aaya, uska kuch nhi ho sakta.....and i just wondered ki abhi aur kitna bura hona baaki hai..and am still wondering..!!!Ma says that even when shani was born and opened his eyes,there was a solar eclipse.!!!Talk to ma and she will list down all the action items to be done to prevent the bad effects...shani mandir jao, shanivar ko daan do,peepal par paani chadao and lots more..i cant even remember...its just  another type of torture..!!!




So just out of curiosity,I opened the Kundli software on my system and fed the inputs from my kundli.You must be wondering why it is even there on my system.Maa had used it extensively to find my bro's match(reminded me of the game,"flames" we used to play in school).Generally, reading one's kundli gives a very good feeling for all the nice things have been written in it.(atleast this is true in my case :P).So after feeding all the inputs, I found that what maa was saying was all true.There was everything negative written about what was going to happen to me.Frightened,I just preferred to close the scary software!!!

With what all is going,I somehow started to believe in it a little.After going all through this, I wondered how long will this last..a month or two..maximum.So i asked maa casually..The conversation went like this:

A: maa,kitne din aur rahega ye saade satti?
M: pata nahi, abhi to shuru hua hai.
A:shuru hua hai..matlab?
M:Haan paditji keh rahe the 2-3 saal to rehta hi hai...
A:Huh?? 2-3saal..!! kyu bachhe ki jaan lene par tule hue hai shani bhagwan..kya bigaada hai maine unka aisa..
M: beta, ye to nhi pata ki tune kya bigaada hai...par tu seva karne lag jaa unki nahi to wo bahut kuch bigaad denge..

And I was,ab aur bhi kuch bacha hai bigaadne ko...!!

Now now somehow the scene is like anything not happening to my wishes is blamed on shani bhagwan and his saade satti... and it seems it has a long way to go...koi to bachao!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Amber Jain said...

bhai....life is a sine curve...with ups and downs... dun worry...when thing r going tough..u r moving up the hill... :)very soon evrything will b gud again! cheers!

13 March, 2010 13:37  
Blogger Rajat said...

yo man..rightly said..and as i once remarked, "every bad experience is afterall, a good one" :)

13 March, 2010 15:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter